The AmberJax Masters team is made up of all levels of swimmers, from beginners to elite. We have athletes that compete in swim meets, triathlons, and people who swim just for the benefit of personal fitness. All levels of adult swimmers, age 19 and over, are welcome to join our club.
In our Masters program, coaches work to develop members' swimming technique and strength through instruction and organized training. We work with people's individual goals so that each team member can get what they need from our program. We also believe that having fun is just as important!
We are constantly growing and training swimmers to maintain a well rounded swim team. We offer a free week trial for those swimmers that are thinking about joining our program. Please stop by and ask the coaches any questions you may have.
The Masters group is available to any swimmer age 19 or older. All Masters must be a member of United States Masters swimming Register with Holmes Lumber Jax (HLJ). Master swimmers are welcome to also train anytime another AmberJax group is in the water and space is available.
All masters groups swimming at the Episcopal pool will all be charged $35.
· The prices for swimming in any masters group (morning noon or night) is:
$35 monthly, $115 per season (due at the beginning of the next season), $320 annually (due 1 Jan)
· Fees are paid in advance for the month, season or the year. It is you responsibility to contact
Susan Schuster if you plan on missing months where you don’t want to be billed.
· There will be no refunds for notifications after the fact !
· Every swimmer will be registered both with US masters under Holmes Lumber Jax (HLJ) and with the AmberJax on our web site.
· We will use the web site AmberJax.org for billing you may pay on line by CC or Draft or check
Fall: August - November
Winter: December - March
Summer: April - July
Practice Times: Under Resources tab